- Manage the relationship with in-network providers to streamline the end to end process, incl but not limited to provider on board Training/trouble shooting/coordination/Escalation.
Be responsible for the corresponding network provider file and info is stored in the right way and keep it as latest version.
Ensure network providers are strictly following our latest workflow/communication mechanism etc.
Support Network Development Landscape in assigned Area, in developing/managing relationships with targeted local public and private healthcare providers to fulfil the business requirement.
- Support the Value Based Negotiation by keep improving and facilitate the collaboration with provider.
- Experienced at End to End workflow with partnership and engagement of the coordination when/where required.
Local and Global Commercial support is required.
Specific Project engagement as directed by Medical Network Development
Domestic Travel required per business development request at regular/continuous frequency
- Be agile to the insurance/medical market changes
- Other tasks may assigned when there is need.
3+ year of provider relation, or contracting experience
- Knowledge of medical claim, benefits and healthcare preferred
- Good analytical, problem-solving, Strong execution and attention-to-detail skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
Ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
Fluent in English and Mandarin in writing, reading and verbal, other foreign language E.g Japanese is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above
Technological competence in outlook and MS Office proficiency including Word, PowerPoint and Excel